The condition of chronic fatigue is exhausting. Because everything is hard and you constantly feel like you are being run over by a train. It begins in the morning when you get up and ends when you go to bed. You often don’t understand why you feel tired all the time even though you sleep enough? However, chronic fatigue can have many more causes than just lack of sleep.
Effects on everything. Chronic fatigue affects the whole life. Be it your private life with your family and your partner, or above all your job. Because it has a considerable influence on your concentration and performance. Sooner or later, many of those affected go to a doctor, but the causes of chronic fatigue are so difficult to locate in conventional medicine that psychological problems are often cited as the reason.
Stress or unresolved problems can of course be one reason why you constantly feel tired, but there are many other factors as well.
Eight reasons for chronic fatigue
- A first important point is the way of life. This refers above all to your sleeping behaviour. Do you like going to bed late? Especially the sleep before midnight is important for the body. Also, sources of disturbance such as lack of darkness or electrical appliances are not conducive to the quality of your sleep.
- The second point is nutrient supply. Because if the body does not have enough reserves, it cannot draw from the full. It makes a lot of sense to have a whole blood analysis done by a doctor to find out if there are any nutrient deficiencies. Especially vitamin B12 and vitamin D are important.
- What many people don’t know, the intestines can also make you tired. This is because some foods, such as animal milk products and wheat, are not well tolerated by the body. The gluten protein in wheat causes the intestinal walls to inflame easily and the intestine can no longer absorb nutrients properly. The missing nutrients then lead to chronic fatigue. In addition, inflammatory cytokines and antibodies are produced, which also make it difficult for the body to cope.
- Another cause of chronic fatigue can be an incipient insulin resistance. Glucose is important for the brain and gives our body the necessary energy. If the cells cannot absorb insulin, insulin resistance can develop. This is caused by incorrect nutrition such as with animal and vegetable fats through oils, as these block the insulin receptors. Since the body needs fats, you should eat them in a healthy way like with nuts or avocados.
- The fifth reason: adrenal insufficiency. In the case of adrenal weakness, cortisol cannot be sufficiently produced. This is fatal, because cortisol is the wake-up call in the morning. The adrenal gland is overloaded by stress, but also by too much coffee. Coffee leads to the formation of cortisol in the adrenal gland. If you constantly drink too much coffee, your adrenal gland is chronically overworked and eventually stops working.
- Not to be underestimated is also the liver, which often does hard work. It is often overloaded with toxins, chemicals, pesticides and heavy metals. For this reason, detoxification often makes sense, but you should always consult a therapist who knows about it. The Klinghardt therapists are very good, they are specialized in this form of detoxification.
- Chronic infections such as with parasites, borrelia, fungi. Viruses, especially the Eppstein-Bar-Virus, can lead to chronic fatigue, as the immune system is constantly weakened. In this case it is recommended to consult a doctor. Diagnosis is often difficult, however, because not every laboratory can read the blood values correctly. Here, too, the strength of the ART method according to Dr. Klinghardt lies in its application. This bioresonance method provides direct information from the autonomous nervous system. This enables a deep diagnosis of the entire body. This is necessary for the germs, because they usually live in the connective tissue and not in the blood.
- Even unresolved emotional conflicts can cause permanent fatigue. Here you can work on yourself through psychokinesiology, mental field therapy and systemic transformation work.
Listen to your body.Chronic fatigue must always be taken seriously because it affects your quality of life and weakens your body. Problem: the longer you feel tired, the longer it takes your body to recover. It is therefore worthwhile to start researching the causes early, your body will thank you for it!