Attention! It's better not to use a microwave oven

In many households it is popular – the microwave oven. Quickly and reliably, the food is warm and can be enjoyed with a clear conscience. Or maybe not? Find out how food changes when using a microwave and why this is detrimental to our health in this post.

How does the microwave work?

The microwave emits microwave radiation, much like a cell phone emits radiation, in the 2,450 megahertz range. Thus, this practical kitchen appliance is a transmitter, because it emits radio beams. This radiation is focused and directed at the food in such a way that it is irradiated and thus heats up. In principle, this is not dramatic, since the food is not atomically contaminated by this process or the like. Nevertheless, it ensures that the molecules of the food change, which means they move faster in the radiation. This faster movement ensures that the food gets warm. In principle, the molecules always move faster with heated food or beverages than with cold food and beverages. So, the radiation of the microwave makes the food move faster, which has the disadvantage of changing its structure and then suddenly it does not have the natural structure of the food that our body knows. Normally, we are accustomed to enjoying our food naturally, that is, as it is grown. The change that heating by a microwave causes arrives in our body through the food and it can no longer metabolize the food as well. The food must first be broken down by the body in a complex process so that it becomes digestible again.

The same applies to biophotons, which are emitted by living food or living beings. A food can always be evaluated by the quality of biophotons. If it has many good biophotons, then it is alive and an absolute gain of energy and information for the body. Dr. Popp was one of the leading researchers in this field and what we know is that the microwave kills the food completely. After use, the food is completely empty of biophotons and thus it is no longer an enrichment for our organism. The quality of food in this state resemble a sponge. They have no nutritional value.

So, as long as you want to eat a high quality, healthy diet and maintain your health through rich foods and avoid chronic, degenerative diseases, you should definitely avoid using a microwave.

Another problem is the radiation emitted directly from the microwave. The distance to the microwave determines how strong the influence of the radiation on the body is. The closer, the worse. At a distance of at least two meters, the microwave should not cause any damage. The microwave oven is generally not radiation-proof. You can easily test this by placing a cell phone in the microwave, closing it and calling the cell phone. You’ll see – the cell phone will ring. If the microwave were radiation-tight, there would be no reception inside it.
.
For those who want to eat healthy, be sure to avoid the microwave, no matter how convenient it may seem. The food can be heated just as well on the stove or in the oven. Also, when eating out or with children, make sure food is not microwaved before it is served. Once you get used to life without a microwave, you don’t miss it anymore.

Medical disclaimer
The contents offered here serve exclusively for neutral information and general further education. They do not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of the diagnostic methods, treatments or drugs described or mentioned. The text makes no claim to completeness, nor can the topicality, accuracy and balance of the information provided be guaranteed. The text in no way replaces the expert advice of a doctor or pharmacist and may not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and the beginning, modification or termination of treatment of diseases. Always consult a doctor of your choice if you have health questions or complaints! DiePraxisFamily Lld. and the authors accept no liability for inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.

The effect of water in our body

If we want to avoid cancer and stay healthy, drinking enough water is immensely important. Among other things, water ensures that the lymph fluids flow better and thus the cell supply functions much better. Provided that we have enough good water in the body, the whole removal of harmful substances in the body is ensured. We absorb all carcinogenic substances as well as a multitude of harmful substances into our bodies every day, for example through food, but also through the air we breathe. Furthermore, various processes in the body produce some waste products, which also burden our body if they are not flushed out. With a sufficient supply of water we can support our body so that all harmful substances are flushed out. This also reduces the risk of harmful substances becoming lodged in the kidneys or bladder.

The University of Cambridge has found that the risk of developing bladder cancer drops by a full sixty percent if you drink enough good water. This value is very remarkable! In addition, Oxford University has found that the risk of developing colorectal cancer also decreases.

The recommended daily drinking amount

The recommended amount to drink per day is about two to three liters, which corresponds to about six glasses, which should be drunk throughout the day. Provided that the amount is drunk at once, it will be flushed out by the body without function. The positive benefit is thus eliminated.

To remember to stay hydrated, there are several ways to do so. For example, you can set an alarm clock or, after you have drunk a glass of water empty, you can immediately provide a full glass again. So you always have the water in view and are automatically reminded to drink more. It is usually particularly difficult to keep to the drinking amount when you are out and about a lot during the day. It is advisable to start the day with a large glass of water after getting up and to always pack something to drink on the go.

Which water is healthy?

Not all water is the same. In general, you should use still water that is as low in minerals as possible. This has the best properties to absorb harmful substances from the body and thus flush them out. Unfortunately, good water is hard to buy.

Therefore, the best option is to filter the water yourself. There are many different filters which can do this. We recommend a so-called membrane filter, but it depends on what happens to the water after filtering, so that it can also be well absorbed by the body. We have found that the idealwater filter works great. You can get it at a twenty percent discount via https://www.diepraxisfamily.com/ideales-wasser-mit-thomas-freitag/ with the discount code “Praxisfamily”. We have been testing this in our practice for years with the result that water obtained through this filter is of the best quality.

If you don’t have a filter and don’t want to get one, you should buy good water if possible.

Tap water is not recommended, as it is not low in minerals. On the contrary – it has a lot of minerals and even toxins and loads. It is therefore not healthy for the body unfiltered. The water can also hardly be absorbed by the body and has no benefit.

Medical disclaimer
The contents offered here serve exclusively for neutral information and general further education. They do not constitute a recommendation or advertisement of the diagnostic methods, treatments or drugs described or mentioned. The text makes no claim to completeness, nor can the topicality, accuracy and balance of the information provided be guaranteed. The text in no way replaces the expert advice of a doctor or pharmacist and may not be used as a basis for independent diagnosis and the beginning, modification or termination of treatment of diseases. Always consult a doctor of your choice if you have health questions or complaints! DiePraxisFamily Lld. and the authors accept no liability for inconvenience or damage resulting from the use of the information presented here.